- Celebrating our 5th Anniversary.
- New Website Launched
- The Indian professional job market has improved since the start of this year, with 59 per cent of Indian companies are currently recruiting at senior level.
- Reliance Industries' telecom arm will increase its staff strength by nearly three-fold this year to 10,000 as it gears up to launch fourth generation (4G) services.
- Healthcare products-maker Himalaya Drug Company will add 100 sales persons to its 200-strong workforce in Gujarat.
- Attrition in India is at 14 per cent, marginally higher than global and Asia Pacific countries (11.20 per cent and 13.81 per cent, respectively)," global professional services firm Towers Watson said in the report.
Connecting People and Organizations to their Future
Transforming Organizations with People Power
Resources, Retention, Reliability
Exceptional Value through strength of Networks
Mobilize, Capitalize, Maximize
Go Places. Start Here
Where you reach depends on how you start
Best Customer Support
JOBS ON CALL
Reach out to the industries best opportunities
Start here to get high returns on your company's most valuable
investment - PEOPLE
Job Seeker Zone
MOVE IN with us to MOVE UP